Led headlight installation
2018-06-05 13:33:13.0 Author:Steven
Extremely Simple Installation - Fits Right Into Your Vehicle
1.Open your vehicle's hood.
2.Open the back cap of the headlightassembly and take out the stock bulb.
3.Insert the LED bulb into the headlight assembly.
4.Plug the LED bulb to power socket.
5.You're done. Installation is as simple as swapping out the bulbs.
• Be very attentive during the installation process to minimize all chances of accidents.
• Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
• Wearing gloves is ideal when dealing with the bulb. If ever it gets in contact with any contaminents, simply wipe the bulb with rubbing alcohol and a dry cloth.
• Always perform above operation when vehicle is off, not running.
• Do not touch bulb when turning power on and off.
• Never look directly into the LED bulb because the light emited can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
• If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
• We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disasssemble parts that are broken.
• If you ever need the professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
• Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, and so on.
• Never adjust your LED lights to point upwards because you might deminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
• To avoid short circuiting your LED bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.